Foros de discusión
Autor Mensaje

<  Vol. 2 - El príncipe de los Gatos  ~  MapleStory M they are a little more interesting

rsgoldsale
Publicado: Vie Nov 08, 2019 10:46 am Responder citando
Castañojo Registrado: 04 Nov 2019 Mensajes: 4
This sport is too simple for people that pay their way to the top. The abundance of these people simply crashes the marketplace for end game falls, diminishing in attaining end game standing to 27, what small achievement there Maplestory M Mesos.

What happened to benefit based on merit? Making the process easier was a step in the right direction, but I feel like it is putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. It's already easy enough to reach 2mil range with no spending, as long as you have an ounce of merching ability and basic common sense.

The real problem that needs to be addressed is increasing the difficulty of reaching endgame status for men and women who pay, so that random people don't attain 2mil range in the situation of days simply by emptying their pockets then proceed to put in to a limitless source of end game gear, a phenomenon I see too frequently these days.

As mentioned above, I cannot solo Chaos Vellum, so these mesos may be used to finance my principal character further, as well as my second main.

Moreover, for me , making mesos is the essence of this game, because it's the most efficient means to receive progress in this buy Maplestory mobile mesos(farming in certain events also functions, but can be tedious and time consuming). If I'm not making mesos or other kinds of money, I honestly feel like I am doing nothing. And as mentioned previously, because boss runs will not satisfy my desire for mesos, I need to merch like I had been doing when I had 50k range.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado

Todas las horas son GMT + 2 Horas
Página 1 de 1
Publicar nuevo tema

Cambiar a:  

Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro